Original HPW Diet
- 2 cups warm water
- 1.5 cups honey
- 3 scrambled eggs
- 1/4 cup High Protein Wombaroo Powder (if you have a breeding pair with a nursing or lactating female, increase the amount of HPW Powder to 1/2 cup for the female's HPW Diet)
- 1 TABLEspoon Austrailian Bee Pollen (or American Bee Pollen)
- Cook eggs, set aside.
- In large bowl mix water and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved.
Add in HPW powder, mix well.
- In a blender add in eggs, bee pollen and 1/2 to 1 cup HPW liquid mixture. Blend for two minutes.
Add in additional liquid and blend for another two minutes.
- Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. HPW will freeze to consistency of ice cream.
Where To Buy
You can find the all the Original HPW ingredients (minus the honey and eggs) at The Pampered Glider HERE!